I will repost the cheap green article and replace it with the smog out.
I didn't get to bake my earth day brownies since I baked homemade yeast rolls.
I also felt overly full.
Sorry I keep updating this.
Thankfull Planet: Get The Smog out
It's not a just challenge it's a virtual party
Why do we want to reduce smog?
1. Smog bothers children and adults with autism or sensory issues.
2. Smog bothers people with asthma
3. Smog makes the air stink and burns the eyes
4. What about our taste buds do they effect the flavor of cupcakes?
5. Outdoor exercise is less fun if you can't breathe.
Ways to fight smog find two, three or four things from the list
1. Go to free sites that plant trees in exchange for you viewing advertising and plant free trees.
2. Stop smoking, smoking not only increases smog in the home it sometimes leaches heavy metals into the ground when tobacco products are thrown to the ground.
3. Support wind power by calling your local electric company and demanding it. Modern wind power uses techniques that assure bird safety. As wind power grows we can shift people formally working as coal miners and in coal plants as wind farmers.
4. Plant a garden.
5. Buy tree seeds and give them as gifts.
6. Go meat free three to four breakfasts and dinners a week unless you live within a fifty mile to a farm. Shipping meat from far away in refrigerator trucks makes more smog.
7. Use public transportation.
8. Build food storage if you live 20 minutes from a store or more.
9. Drive Less
On Earth Day
I made some homemade rolls last night for today. I exercised.
I ate refried beans. "Husband helped me make"
Later watched Simpsons DVD set. It was second hand from Amazon plus the Simpsons has funny but green message.
I wanted to make brownies.
I also emailed a politician about BPA removal in canned foods. I wasn't planning on doing it on earth day it just needed to get done.
All and all I just did stuf that I normal do that's green.