Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Fudge, Rolls, and offsets

I realized we needed rolls for the next day. I tried on a little dry and earthy but good warm. I am waiting for them to cool while I post this blog.


More Easter Preparations aka "Easter Fudge"
I made a second batch that wasn't burnt but I had requests for "burnt" from my oldest.
Both batches set. The burnt batch is in the freezer.
I also put the good batch in the freezer in a container. When I finish the chocolate powder I plan to purchase organic.
Not all organic things are good for the environment but chocolate is one of the products I found does matter.
My coco powder which is so good was a gift from my mom. I am planning to use it all up.
Dark chocolate is so good for you.
I will probably make a fresh batch Sunday now that I know I can make real fudge. I am thinking of making old fashioned vinegar candy as well.

Eco Laundry
I hung all my laundry up in my hangers, and drying hanger today instead of part dryer. I am expecting a huge Almont of laundry to wash this weekend so I wanted to offset it and hang dry it even though
I can't do this outside due to the weather but the bathtub works fine.

Weight training
Weight Training Yes I did Thursdays. I am on a special training schedule while it's every day you only work certain muscles on certain days so my muscles should get rest.

Free Carbon Offsets
I only earned a couple of those today. I was busy.


Thankful List
Husband and little ones
Hugs
Mother in Law
Children's scriptures
My Wii fit
My hanging dryer
Starfall.com
Naps
Fudge
Water
Weights
Books
Free offsets
Frozen vegetables
Fresh baked rolls
A big pot of pasta with black eyed pees

No comments:

Post a Comment