Monday, May 4, 2009

Save Money by turning off the Lights

My husband told me how the electricity bill was this month. It was 88 dollars it will be higher in the winter because we need more light. I am not sure I can top that or match this month. I had to laundry almost 4 or five days straight but I only used the dryer twice the first time damp dry mode. I wrote an article on spirituality and being green.

1. I am keeping the lights off when I don't need them.
2. I unplug stuff and added other stuff to power strips
3. I am partially drying clothes over the tub.
4. I make use of my crank lamp but need a more powerful one.

Thankful list

Husband little ones
Baked goods
Being able to spend money on fun stuff instead of power bills
Exercise
I am thankful to be able to be green

No comments:

Post a Comment