Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weights

Weight Training, Wii and the Gym
I am going by a book not a DVD. I was using a free book discarded at the library till my real book arrived. My book would have cost $15 new but it was out of print and I got it for around $4 with free shipping. I am a little sore due to the fact I do not have the ultra light weights required. I don’t like strength training but at the same time I absolutly love it. I love getting stronger.
I also use a wii fit for cardeo. I prefer this to the gym because it's greener. I don’t have to travel great distances.
I don’t have to pay someone to look after the little ones. Most of all I can workout when ever I want too.
Don't get me wrong. I like going out and having fun but there some trips I just don't need.

Thamkful List
Husband and little ones
Books
flour
naps
weights

No comments:

Post a Comment