Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Books, thankful for, Wedding, thankful list

Books
I am reading a whole bunch of books on being green. Most I got on clearance accept for
Living With Ed. I loved the book by the way.

What are you thankful for?
We often focus on are wants but what do we have
Anything can be taken away so we must have gratitude now



Weddings
I have a friend getting married. I am glad I did a frugal reception. It could be considered green today.
It had chicken from walmart, and a vegetarian chili option. I requested non diamonds because I didn't want diamonds that supported suffering. My husband got us an entertainment center with the savings.
For brides maid and Matron dresses. I let them pick out what ever they had in my wedding colors. The only thing I would have changed is I would have given seeds for favors and maybe made my wedding cake instead of buying it. But it was the best beacuse it was filled with love.


Thankful List
Husband and little ones
books
naps
homemade cookies "Need to bake again"
weights

No comments:

Post a Comment