Friday, March 26, 2010

Thankful Zazzle Awards

Upside: I am redoing the deadline it was too short.


Tuesday Update:
Hey all is well hope you have something to be thankful for.


I am not doing a lot of zazzle favorites this upcoming week.
I am doing the
I might have some zazzle finds up Friday

Thankful Zazzle Awards

This one is easy. You may use products you already designed but they must be G or PG and all work must be original.
There is no prize but I hope to get artists lots of publicity. Two to four designs will be chosen as winners per category by the Judges. You can put a link here in comments. All submissions must be sent by Friday April second Friday.
I am not a judge. I will place judges bios after the submits are in. I want to make it easy on them so they have all they need and as much time as they need.

You may submit up to two products for each challenge

1. Wedding Designs on any product
2. Costume shirts
3. Food Stuff: fruit and vegetable or candy and cupcakes. Bag, Binder or both.
4. Goth or Emo Pet clothes.

1. Wedding samples






2. Costume shirts sample


3. Food Stuff: fruit and vegetable or candy and cupcakes.




4. Goth or Emo Pet clothes sample
Creepy walk petshirt
Creepy walk by loudesigns
Shop all other pet clothing online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment