Thursday, March 4, 2010

I won, Zazzle finds, Thankful Thursday

My sister Lou who I share twitter account with and help promote has one two TBAs and few awards on most views of the day. I Val or Valerie have now won a award. I one the ZTTBA which is put out by the Blog zazzle Tops. I made a very simple men’s shoe just playing around with stripes and colors. I feel tickled pink

http://zazzletops.blogspot.com/2010/03/golden-fish-lovely-postcard-class.html

Here are Zazzle Finds For Today




















Window Seat print
Window Seat by gloryt
Browse more artwork on zazzle.com








Thankful Thursday
Who are you thankful for?
Write down the people

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I think this is such a great idea. It's a good reminder to those who are stressing (me!). I'm thankful for my family and the love of my life... <3 I am also very thankful to YOU for adding "The Last Day of Magic" into your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely site. I'm thankful for my family and all the wonderful people around me. Thank you for adding my Gothic heart binder to your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful site and very uplifting to see. Thank you for showcasing my Baby Binder today. I am thankful for God in my life, my husband and family. AND the sun is shining today...yiiippeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my invitation and shoes!
    I'm thankful for the blessings in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel happy everyone is happy I love promoting good art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my binder dear lady!! I'm also very happy that you won an award! It's about time you got something back for all that you do for others. :)

    I think you should do a post only for the award with a picture that you won!! :)

    Thanks again my Twitter/Zazzle Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a lovely site. Thank you for featuring my mug.

    ReplyDelete