Wednesday, March 3, 2010

zazzle finds, Little House On the Prairie “The show” zazzle finds and more zazzle finds

Advertise your shops in my comment section all for free G and PG preferred.

The theme for these zazzle finds are moms. The abundance love trip stuff is my own.

Here are some more zazzle finds
Hope you like them :-)









A Mother's Love stamp
A Mother's Love by gloryt
Create customized stamps with Zazzle







Little House On the Prairie “The show”
Who was your favorite character on the show. The books are nothing like the show.
I haven't seen the show in years
I like Dean Butler as an actor but his Almonzo had more chemistry with the actress who played Nelly Olsen than Laura.
I think the problem was the writers messed with who Almonzo was too much for tension. I would have liked the scary Sylvia better if the second episode had a better ending. It seemed less tragic then the writers didn’t know what to do with her character. It would have been much better if they kept her on for a few more episodes. It would have been interesting having her put the baby up for adoption. There were so many things they could have done with Sylvia.
Besides Laura one of my favorite characters was Nelly Olsen because deep down there was goodness in her very spoiled brat wrappings. She was well written and complicated. I loved that she found love with a nerdy guy.





















No comments:

Post a Comment